Education Program CoordinatorAmerican Philatelic Society
The Education Program Coordinator of the American Philatelic Society is responsible for working with the Director of Education to plan, implement, and evaluate both youth and adult educational programming.
- Collect and maintain data for all educational programs using databases and spreadsheets
- Design digital and print materials to promote and support educational programming; i.e., brochures, flyers, booklets, and programs
- Schedule and support instructors for philatelic courses
- Assist with planning, implementing, and evaluating educational events
- Manage slide/DVD program rental/purchase program
- Assist in the planning, development, and publication of educational media
- Plan and implement youth area at APS stamp shows
- Plan and implement strategies for marketing educational programs using both print and digital media.
- Assist the Director of Education in developing instructional materials for use in schools, after school programs, and by philatelic clubs or groups
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.