MEMBER ASSISTANTAmerican Philatelic Society
AMERICAN PHILATELIC SOCIETY
MEMBER ASSISTANT for national nonprofit.
With members in more than 110 countries, the APS is the largest, non-profit organization for stamp collectors in the world. Founded in 1886, the APS serves collectors, educators, postal historians, and the general public by providing a wide variety of programs and services.
The Society is entirely supported by membership dues, gifts, and the sale of publications, specialty items, and services.
- To promote stamp collecting for people of all ages
- To offer services to its membership and to philately in general, including knowledge and education, which enhance the pleasure and friendliness of stamp collecting
- To initiate and coordinate new programs for the benefit of stamp collecting and of all collectors
- To represent the United States of America in the world body of philately
- To assist its members in acquiring and disposing of philatelic materials