Marketing ConciergeCentre Daily Times
The Marketing Concierge is responsible for executing all of the administrative functions for the sales team to increase the efficiency of the Marketing Consultants. Marketing Concierge needs to be experts on operational processes and understand how to efficiently navigate the workflow. Marketing Concierge needs to be customer service minded and be helpful, proactive, organized and accurate.
The ideal candidate has up to 1-2 years of work or internship experience and is looking to start a career in advertising sales and marketing. In this position, you will interact with our internal customers (Media Consultants, Sales Managers, Ad Production) as well as our external customers. You must enjoy working in a team environment and playing an integral role in achieving the goals of the department.
- Utilize Salesforce for Marketing Consultant support.
- Order Entry: for all products related to digital, print, magazine and insert offerings -AdBase.
- Traffic Digital Insertion Orders: monitoring start dates, assisting w/ approvals, traffic IO to Ad Ops.
- Creative: upload and traffic to the outsourced vendor or regional team creative before the deadline, assist with changes, client outreach on missing creative, assists with obtaining client approvals, the main contact for ad production. Verify creative meets Advertising guidelines.
- Credit, payments, billing: obtains a credit app, assists with payment, ensures the order is publishable, pulls invoices and statements.
- Reporting & tearsheets, pulls or requests the report on Tier 4 business, sets up e-tears or pulls as needed.
- Understands products and services offered by the company.
- Other admin duties as needed. Ability to multitask while maintaining the highest level of accuracy.
- Increases efficiency of the Marketing Consultants
- Keeps downtime to a minimum, proactively seeking out work needing to be done.
- Provides backup to other sales assistants.
- Stays abreast of workflows and procedures.
- Helpful & responsive to questions & requests.