Software SpecialistClearfield Area School District
The Clearfield Area School District is seeking applicants for a Software Specialist.
Summary: This position would be a critical part of the Technology department and would be responsible for the successful implementation of software within the networks, interacting with other software programs and data requirements within the network and beyond the network, and that the appropriate end user is capable of implementing the resources effectively.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide 2nd tier technical assistance and customer support.
- Ability to provide support for routine and failure situations as needed. (1st tier)
- Implement/Maintain software systems and change management protocols across the school district.
- Document software systems, user methods, and procedures for training and/or training resources.
- Analyze ongoing performance and limitations to increase usability and achieve end goals.
- Work with 3rd party vendors to maintain systems such as Sapphire, SAM, Adobe, Autodesk, SMART, and Office 365.
- Windows based environment
- Familiarity with systems identified above
- Soft skills to able to interact with people of varying skill levels with a multitude of needs
- Maintain confidentiality of student and staff data
- Ability to develop and allow for communications between systems
- Recognizes and protects the importance of data validity at all levels
- Knowledge and capability with using Active Directory, for user integration and account verification