Reservations AgentDolphin Quest
Dolphin Quest / Quest Global Management is seeking an enthusiastic, articulate and friendly individual to fill our Reservationist position. The person in this role will be responsible for making guest reservations for Dolphin Quest’s educational dolphin interactive programs in Hawaii and Bermuda. Work schedule includes weekend, evening and holiday shifts. A seasonal position is available which starts immediately.
- Promptly and professionally answer incoming calls – responsible for central reservations and routing all other calls.
- Follow up on voice mail messages – generally reservation requests.
- Receive and respond to guest emails pertaining to reservations.
- Provide consistent and accurate program information including check-in and cancellation policies; content of programs; participant requirements; photo options; & reference to web site.
- Utilize tally sheets and recording systems to accurately record daily work volume.
- Complete post-encounter thank you calls.
- Participate in Reservations / Guest Services meetings with Director of Marketing and Public Relations and Crew Members in Virginia.
- Ensure we “walk the talk” by acting environmentally responsible in recycling, conserving energy, using environmentally friendly products when feasible.
- Support community involvement.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Basic computer and internet skills or ability to learn (MS Office Suite/Reservation System).
- Ability to learn various Dolphin Quest programs and site information.
- Ability to learn Dolphin Quest Central Reservation’s policies and procedures.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment including; but not limited to computers, copiers and fax machine.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Dolphin Quest is accredited by the Alliance of Marine Mammal Parks and Aquariums and Humane Certified by American Humane.