Process EngineerFirst Quality Enterprises, Inc.
First Quality Enterprises, Inc. (FQE), founded in 1988, is a global privately held company with over 5,000 employees. Its corporate offices are located in Great Neck, New York, with manufacturing facilities and offices in Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Georgia, Canada, and China. First Quality Enterprises, Inc. is a diversified family of companies manufacturing consumer products ranging from Absorbent Hygiene (adult incontinence, feminine care, and baby care), Tissue (bath and towel), and Industrial (non-woven fabrics, print and packaging materials, thermoformed plastics), serving institutional and retail markets throughout the world.
First Quality Enterprises, Inc. focuses on private label and branded product lines. Our core business philosophy is built on a proud culture driven by safety and quality, respect, humility, integrity, customer focus, and teamwork. With leading edge manufacturing technologies and processes and visionary leadership, First Quality Enterprises, Inc. is positioned to continue significant growth in the coming years. We are seeking an experienced Process Engineer for our First Quality Products facility located in North Central PA (McElhattan, near the campus of Penn State University). This position will be responsible for providing technical leadership on assigned lines with similar technology, manufacturing cost and quality improvements, manufacturing equipment utilization, reliability, speeds, scrap rates, and efficiency goals.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 5 year experience (must include internships) in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in process troubleshooting and improvements on high-speed consumer good products, packaging, or web converting equipment preferred.
- Develop, maintain and audit systems and procedures.
- Assist with other departments to improve product performance and install new equipment.
- Exceptional analytical problem solving, equipment vendor management skills, and strong computer skills are needed to be successful.
- Six Sigma, depends on experience and SPC experience is a definite plus.
- Project management skills & experience beneficial.
- Mechanical aptitude for design changes/modifications.
- CAD experience preferred.
- Self motivated.
Excellent compensation and benefit package!
Equal opportunity employer.