Controls TechnicianFirst Quality Tissue
First Quality Tissue Controls Technician Integrity. Teamwork. Success.
Come join our growing First Quality team! First Quality is looking for an experienced Controls Technician for our manufacturing facility located in Lock Haven, PA.
The primary role of the Controls Technician is to troubleshoot, repair, replace and commission all electrical control devices including AC drives, DC drives, servo controllers, contactors, motors, breakers, solenoids, power supplies and indicator lights. Responsibilities also include operational repairs on all equipment taking necessary action to resolve issues. Position will train on days and be assigned a night tour once training is completed.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- High school diploma with Associates Degree in electronics or equivalent.
- 1-3 years industrial electrical experience.
- Personal computer skills including specific controls programming software and basic e-mail, word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Fundamental knowledge of electrical theory and principles of operation.
- Advanced knowledge of controller-based hardware and software.
- Standard knowledge of product specifications, quality requirements, production goals, efficiency and waste.
- Good analytical skills and, with assistance, can operate production equipment.
- Ability to make quick and accurate electrical repairs.
- Must have good communication skills and be able to work well in a team oriented environment.
First Quality provides a safe, clean work environment with excellent wages and benefits including bonus and incentive programs, medical/dental benefits, 401k plan with company contribution, recognition programs, and education assistance opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer