Paper Machine Maintenance TechnicianFirst Quality Tissue
Paper Machine Maintenance Technician First Quality Tissue Integrity. Teamwork. Success.
Come join our growing First Quality team! First Quality Tissue, an industry leading manufacturer of paper towel and bath tissue products, located in Lock Haven, PA is currently recruiting a full-time Paper Machine Maintenance Technician. We are looking for people who are team-oriented, able to work in a fast-paced environment and want to advance in their careers. The primary role of the Maintenance Technician is to maintain, troubleshoot, repair and adjust all mechanical equipment, machinery and components. Position will train on days and be assigned a night tour once training is completed.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Industrial mechanical knowledge; paper machine preferred.
- Observes all safety rules and uses the proper safety equipment at all times. Familiarity with LOTO, Hot Work and Confined Space entry, a plus.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent trouble-shooting skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Standard knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Standard knowledge of product specifications, quality specifications, goals, efficiency, scrap, and production.
- Experienced with industrial pipefitting.
- General knowledge of preventative and predictive maintenance.
- Ability to perform various lubrication routes.
- General use of CMMS.
- Standard knowledge in welding and burning procedures.
- Ability to perform extensive trouble shooting on the paper machines.
- Ability to operate hand and power tools, and measuring tools such as micrometers, vernier calipers, etc.
- Ability to operate various pieces of equipment such as forklifts, Genie boom lifts, and scissor lifts.
- Ability to read blueprints, piping diagram, schematics, and sketches.
First Quality provides a safe, clean work environment with excellent wages and benefits including bonus and incentive programs, medical/dental benefits, 401k plan with company contribution, recognition programs, and education assistance opportunities. Equal Opportunity Employer.