DDS Program Supervisor
Gandara Mental Health Center Springfield, MA Full-time Education
Posted on September 30, 2021
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Knowledge of clients’ behavioral dynamics, the treatment of client population and community resources/agencies.
- Knowledge of state regulations and licensing procedures regarding service provision.
- Knowledge of training needs and procedures and ability to assist in development of programs.
- Ability to manage budget procedures and monitor the flow of written communications and records to appropriate agencies.
- Demonstrated client advocacy skills and ability to establish viable working relationships with appropriate agencies.
- Demonstrated excellent supervisory, delegation, teamwork, sound judgment, math, verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to structure and organize job responsibilities and work independently.
- Ability to master First Aid, CPR, CPI, Defensive Driving and Fire Safety.