Location: Pittsburgh, PA
SUMMARY OF JOB: Under supervision of the Controller, the Accountant performs a variety of general accounting support tasks in the accounting department.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Verifies the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
- Updates and maintains accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable).
- Enters data into computer system using defined computer programs.
- Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
- Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Investigates questionable data.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Four year degree in accounting, finance, business or related field preferred
- 1 - 2 years of accounting experience preferred
- Proficiency in Excel
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to accurately enter data into system
- Ability to interact professionally with co-workers, management, agents and vendors
To apply please email resumes to: Anzifalchetti@howardhanna.com
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.