Admissions Operations Assistant
Juniata College Huntingdon, PA Full-time Administration / Clerical
Posted on August 30, 2022
The Admissions Operations Assistant is an integral part of the Enrollment team contributing to data integrity and prospective student recruitment. This position assists the Director of Admission Systems and Operations with all tasks related to the CRM (Slate) database, especially data uploads and data quality control. This position also assists with operations-related and administrative management tasks of the office.
- Assist with data importing, data integrity, and quality control.
- Perform data entry and cleanup as part of the deduping process in the CRM environment.
- Create and maintain specific queries and reports in CRM.
- Monitor Slate CRM Inbox to maintain consistent communication.
- Support for UPS shipments related to college fair coverage and/or international shipments.
- Enrollment front desk coverage as needed in support of the Campus Visit Coordinator.
- Other duties as assigned.
Juniata College believes in and embraces the liberal arts and as such, we encourage and seek mutual benefit through diversity of thought and approach which enriches our academic community, as well as the lives of our students and colleagues. Juniata College is committed to creating a welcoming community supported by relationships based on collaboration and mutual respect. We endeavor to create an inclusive learning environment where members with different perspectives and backgrounds can learn, contribute, and thrive. Please join us…
- Either an Associates Degree or High School Diploma, with at least 1-3 years related work experience.
- Possess strong writing and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and possess strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and effectively with a diverse constituency.
- A commitment to liberal arts education and cultural diversity.
- Experience with Technolutions Slate, Ellucian, or a similar CRM system.
- Experience working in a college setting, specifically Admissions office.
To promote and sustain the health and safety of our campus community, Juniata College has adopted a Covid-19 vaccine mandate for all Faculty, staff and students. Exemptions to this mandate will be considered for bona fide medical, and religious reasons. Those granted exceptions for reasons other than approved medical or religious exemption may be assessed a monthly fee.