Superintendent / SupervisorKevin E Raker
Kevin E. Raker Construction, LLC is seeking a Superintendent/ Supervisor. Experience in Heavy Highway and Bridge Construction preferred. Travel to/from job sites, reliable transportation and a valid driver's license is a must.
Must be able to:
- Learn, follow, and enforce company policies and procedures.
- Prepare reports, business correspondence, and documents.
- Read and interpret blue prints, soil analysis and boring reports.
- Use a computer and related office equipment.
- Plan, organize, and direct the work of others.
KER Construction is an EEO Employer. Women and minorities strongly encouraged to apply.