Senior Web DeveloperMinitab
Minitab is seeking an experienced senior level web developer to fill a lead role in the development of on-line products. The successful candidate will have seven or more years of hands on web development experience, extensive team leadership experience, strong communication skills and a track record of meeting schedules and producing high quality software products.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Provide technical advice to other departments within the company, usually Software Design and Quality Engineering.
- Bring appropriate leading edge software skills to the development forefront on Minitab software development teams.
- Contribute to technical decision making for the implementation of the various Minitab products under development.
- Coordinate the expertise of software engineers in various areas to ensure that Minitab software products contain the correct features and are organized in the appropriate way to meet the current and future goals of the software product.
- Ensure that your development teams have an understanding of the architectural vision of the application and that the tools being used are appropriate to produce high quality software in an efficient manner.
Education, Knowledge, And Experience:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or a closely related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of progressive commercial software development experience. Minimum of three (3) years of experience developing the Minitab Statistical Software application.
- Familiarity with the latest Microsoft technologies and an understanding of widely used architectural patterns.
- High working knowledge of one or more of the current Minitab software architectures and the complexities of transitioning the software to a new architecture.
- Experience in time management regarding project completion.
Minitab offers paid time off, paid holidays off, exceptional insurance coverage, a flexible work schedule, fitness/wellness program and family-friendly work environment.
Minitab is an E-Verify Company equal opportunity employer/minority/female/disability/veteran.