RN's & LPN'sSusque-View Home Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
RN's & LPN's
Date 08/27, 08/29-09/10 & 09/12
Time: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Location:22 Cree Drive, Lock Haven
ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE
On the Spot interviews/employment offers
Sign-on Bonus available for RN Only
Download application at www.susqueviewhome.com
E.O.E Criminal Background Checks Required
Thank you for wanting to learn more about Susque-View Home Nursing and Rehabilitation Center and to explore career opportunities. If you are a caring and dedicated person, then this is the place for you to help us deliver innovative programs and quality care to the residents of Clinton County.
Susque-View Home takes pride in the average length of time that our employees remain with us. In this day and age, it is hard to find anyone who stays employed at the same place for more than a few years. The average for our LPN’s is over 11 years and the average for our NA’s is more than 10 years.
We offer a wide variety of job opportunities as well as internships and volunteer positions. For a listing of current open positions, please contact Denise Maris, Human Resources Director at (570) 893-5945.
*Susque-View Home Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Criminal Background checks are required.
Susque-View Home Nursing and Rehabilitation Center offers a competitive salary and an unparalleled benefit package to both full and part time staff members (individual benefits may vary dependent upon position). Part time and per diem positions may also be available.
- Uniform Allowance
- Medical/dental/vision insurances with low employee contributions
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid Vacation, sick leave, personal days, holidays
- Voluntary cafeteria plan insurance programs
- 403(b) Pension Plan with matching contributions
- Employee tuition assistance program
- Clinton County Economic Partnership Membership Discounts to local
- Discounted Sam’s Club Membership
- Horizon Federal Credit Union Membership Eligibility
- Staff meal program
- Verizon Wireless personal mobile phone discount program.