OTR Truck DriverTrinity Plastics Inc
OTR Truck Driver
Trinity Plastics Inc. An Inteplast Group Company A leading manufacturer of plastic bags has a need for a OTR Truck Driver Candidate will be responsible for facilitating the movement of trailers between warehouse locations and our customers.
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Must have a current Class “A” CDL license.
• Must have at least one year experience in the operation if a heavy truck and trailer.
• Clean driving record for the last 2 years of experience.
• Must be 21 years of age in accordance with Section 391.11(b)(1) of FMCR.
• Schedule must be flexible.
• Overnight or out of town travel Will be required.
• Basic math and vocabulary - reading and writing.
• Conduct pre/post trip inspections of trucks and trailers, including the checking of tire pressures.
• Properly couple on/off trailers from tractors.
• Work day may range between 8 to 14 hours a day.
• Work week may not exceed 70 hours.
• Ability to work well under pressure and deal tactfully with others.
• Familiar with DOT Regulations.
• Able to conform to shifting priorities, responsibilities, strategies, demands and timelines.
• Strong personal and customer service skills. Good communication skills, verbal and written.
• Ability to effectively prioritize, multi-task, manage time, organize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Properly follows all DOT regulations, procedures and policies.
• Accurately completes paperwork in a timely manner.
• Proper use of safety equipment.
• Manages proof of delivery paperwork from customers.
• Follow the policies and procedures of our Customer’s operations.
• Be able to present a professional appearance and attitude.
• Abide by the company Dress policy.
• Follow the Company’s accident and incident reporting procedures for any accident or spill on company property or third party’s property.
An Equal Opportunity Employer