Business ManagerWest Branch Area School District
West Branch Area School District is seeking a person to fill the position of Business Manager.
Must be able to manage, supervise or performs tasks in the following areas:
- Cash Management and Investments
- Bidding and Purchasing
- Debt Service and Capital Fund Accounting
- Employee Benefit Program Planning and Management
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Financial Planning and Budgeting
- Food Service Operations
- Insurance/Risk Management
- Employee Negotiations
- Office Management
- Payroll Accounting and Reporting
- Personnel Records Management
- Real Estate and Fixed Asset Management
- Stores and Materials Receiving Supervision
- Tax Collection Administration
Must have an understanding of fund accounting and generally accepted accounting practices. Senior management experience in a public school setting. Ability to communicate effectively at all organizational levels. Ability to maintain complete confidentiality regarding District information and records. Conversant in the use of computer technology and automated financial applications. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board of Directors may find acceptable and reasonable.
Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related discipline. Three to five years of prior related business experience required; prior related school district experience strongly preferred.